CBD and Anxiety.
Certainly anxiety has been experienced by all of us at some point in our lives and it is quite normal. However, if the anxiety is frequent and interferes with well-being and functioning on a daily basis, we have to look for help. The problem arises for people who are aware of the cause of their anxiety and do not deal with it, but begin to avoid the places and situations where the anxiety appeared, thinking that this would resolve the situation. People begin to undergo a potential anxiety attack all their lives, but lose their quality of life. It is important to understand what the alarm is telling us. We should ask to ourselves: What am I anxious about? What is too much in my life?
We are born with only two fears, the other fears we learn during our lifetime. CBD reduces learned fears and heals various phobias and their effects.
Anxiety affects not only our mind but also our physical well-being. CBD can directly activate the serotonin receptor, a protein receptor involved in a variety of biological and neurological processes such as anxiety, addiction, appetite, sleep, pain perception, nausea and vomiting. Relaxes muscles and relieves tension. Relieves bowel problems caused by severe anxiety disorders. Relieves headaches and tingling in your hands.
Based on the findings from numerous research studies, CBD has shown the potential to alleviate a variety of anxiety-related disorders, including:
• General anxiety disorder - a condition in which an individual regularly experiences symptoms of anxiety such as nervousness, stress, worry, and an increased heart rate. By influencing the serotonin receptor, CBD has exhibited anti-anxiolytic properties and can help alleviate this type of anxiety and other mental disorders.
• Panic disorder, a disabling psychiatric condition, in which an individual experiences a level of anxiety where they can become immobilized. CBD helps to combat in two ways:
1. CBD can reduce the symptoms of panic disorder by influencing the serotonin receptor, and 2. CBD can reduce and prevent anxiety by modulating the brain responds to stress.
• Social Anxiety Disorder is a type of anxiety caused by social interactions and can have negative impact on an individuals ability to socialize. Anxiety, cognitive impairment, discomfort when speaking in front of an audience, anxiety before an important meeting, etc. While the trigger differs from other types of anxiety, CBD reduces this form of anxiety similarly to other types of anxiety by influencing the serotonin receptor and moderating stress response.
• Anxiety can also be caused by discomfort from health conditions, such as pain and inflammation. CBD is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent that has shown to help relieve many types of pain, including neuropathic pain, muscular pain and inflammatory pain.
• Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder is a condition that affects individuals who have experienced a traumatizing event or situation, such as witnessing an act of violence. Individuals suffering from this type of stress can experience flashbacks, stress, anxiety, fear, mood swings, and other negative symptoms when triggered by an event that they associate with the traumatic experience. Research has shown that CBD can help manage post-traumatic stress disorder by alleviating the symptoms associated with it and modulating the brain's response to the stress situations that cause these post-traumatic stress symptoms.
You can order our GWEEPRODUCTS CBD oil in our online shop. Let's try and include CBD into our daily routine and see how our well-being can improve.
The content of this site is for informational purposes only. We are not medical experts and this should not be interpreted as medical advice. Be sure to consult your doctor before undergoing CBD or other treatment.
The chemistry of every human body and brain is unique, so the use of CBD to improve mental as well as physical health does not guarantee results. However, many GWEEPRODUCTS CBD oil users have included it into their daily routine as one of the therapies for improving mental, physical health and quality of life.