CBD for Stroke Recovery.
CBD oil for Stroke Recovery.
A stroke is a sudden cerebrovascular accident of the brain. The most common causes of a stroke are vascular diseases - atherosclerosis, hypertonic disease, vasculitis, vascular malformations, etc. A stroke can be ischemic when blood supply is impaired in one of the blood vessels in the brain, or haemorrhagic when increased vascular wall permeability causes haemorrhage.
The most common symptoms of a stroke are weakness in the arms or legs, weakness in the facial muscles, difficulty speaking, coordination or vision problems, headache or dizziness.
Based on research, CBD can be an effective and natural remedy for high blood pressure. In addition to reducing high blood pressure, studies have found that the antioxidant properties of CBD can help reduce heart inflammation and prevent cell death caused by oxidative stress.
CBD can greatly improve overall heart health and serve as a preventive measure against serious health problems, including reducing the risk of a stroke.
However, if you or someone close to you has a stroke, recovery from the stroke is gradual and protracted, of course it depends on how badly the stroke has hurt and caused damage for the brain and what consequences it has for the whole body.
Stroke rehabilitation usually involves a variety of professionals, including physicians, rehabilitation nurses, physiotherapists, language pathologists, psychologists, and therapists. The medicines may also be needed for the pain, sleep, anxiety, agitation and attention after a stroke.
CBD can directly activate the serotonin receptor - a protein receptor that is involved in a variety of biological and neurological processes such as anxiety, sleep, pain perception, and so on.
- CBD oil can help against the pain. During a stroke, the patient's body (on one side of the body) experiences anxiety and pain. In addition, large parts of the nervous system and brain are deprived of oxygen at this stage. This, in turn, causes large scale as well as massive cell death, including cells that allow your body to feel and treat pain. When cells are damaged, intensive neurological damage occurs, causing neuropathic pain.
Using CBD oil after a stroke can be a natural, effective and safe solution for managing its symptoms. This is due to the fact that the cannabionides in the oil bind to the CB1 receptor, which is located in the human endocannabinoid system. This receptor manages the sensation of pain. CBD is a powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agent that has been shown to help relieve many types of pain, including neuropathic pain, muscle aches and inflammatory pain and can help the patient to have a better quality of life.
- CBD can reduce inflammation. Inflammation is the body’s response to medical trauma or injury to the body. When a patient suffers from a stroke, the body undergoes a profound process of inflammation at the site where the clot or hemorrhage occurred. This inflammation is part of a wider defense mechanism that the body’s immune system activates in response to a traumatic incident.
CBD protects the brain after a stroke by inhibiting these various mechanisms. It naturally lowers cytokine levels and prevents the inflammatory immune response that can kill healthy brain cells. CBD is also a powerful antioxidant. These molecules are well known in nutrition for being excellent sources of health and healing for the human body. CBD’s antioxidant properties allow it to counteract excessive cellular oxidation. This also allows CBD to remove toxins and dead cells from the blood vessels.
- CBD oil can help with sleep problems. Using CBD for health can be a great way to promote better sleeping habits. CBD is known for its relaxing properties.
- CBD oil can reduce stress and anxiety by affecting the serotonin receptor and reducing the stress response.
- CBD oil can regulate mood swings, relieve depression. CBD binds to receptors in your brain, which release neurochemicals, such as serotonin, which promote joy.
Fortunately, researchers believe they have found a way to help prevent stroke-related brain damage with CBD. According to scientific studies, CBD cannabidiol can reduce brain damage and improve functional recovery. Studies show that cannabidiol can provide a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and reduce atherosclerosis (plaque formation in the arteries), one of the main causes of stroke.
Researchers hope that the use of CBD oil could be made a standard post-stroke procedure. Often people have to live the rest of their lives with the effects of a stroke, and CBD seems to be the solution to a simpler and healthier life.
Always consult with the attending physician regarding drug compatibility, in this case CBD compatibility. Treatment is vital for stroke prevention as well as recovery. There are many treatments available, including prescription drugs and conventional therapies, in addition to acupuncture, aromatherapy, and yoga; as well as using various herbal supplements in addition to vitamins; consult a nutritionist - include in the diet card useful and valuable turmeric, garlic, tomatoes, beans, bilberries, blueberries, pomegranates, nuts, seeds, etc.
Instead of all other options, if you choose cannabidiol, keep in mind that it cannot cure the disease, but manage its symptoms. You can order our CBD products in our GWEEproducts online shop.
The chemistry of every human body and brain is unique, so the use of CBD to improve mental and physical health does not guarantee results. However, many CBD users praise CBD as one of the therapies for improving mental, physical health and quality of life.